Are you still trying to decide if a destination wedding is something you should do? Are you loving the idea of getting married on a beach but not sure if it’s the right thing to do? Here are some reasons why having a destination wedding is a perfect idea, and this is coming from a past destination wedding bride myself!
- Quality time with quests – In most cases your guests will be coming to your wedding for 7 days. This allows you to actually spend quality time with them instead of being rushed. Many brides do group excursions, photo shoots, and even a campfire on the beach as extra wedding week events.
- Great photos – Destination wedding photos are among the most beautiful photos out there. You simply cannot go wrong when combining a wedding, a beach, gorgeous scenery, and loves ones in one event!
- Fabulous food – When you choose a destination wedding with one of our travel agents, you can feel confident that we will help you choose a resort that offers food that will satisfy all of your guests. From gourmet coffee shops to 24 hour room service to delicious steak dinners, romantic dinners on the beach, and even sushi restaurants, you will not be disappointed.
- Golden tan – Think of the great tan in your wedding photos, no need to go to a tanning bed to get that golden glow to give you the best wedding pics!
- Trash the Dress – Having a trash the dress session at a destination wedding provides you with spectacular and unique photos. These photos can be beautiful and romantic or even carefree and silly; whatever you want them to be.
Ultimately the choice of a wedding location should be made by the bride and groom and I hope I have provided you with some great reasons to get married on a gorgeous beach in a tropical paradise!